International Journal of Power Electronics
- Editor in Chief
- Dr. Dinesh Kumar
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 8 issues per year
- CiteScore 1.0 (2019)
IJPElec is a refereed international journal which presents to the international scientific community important results of work in this field, whether in the form of modelling, simulation, analysis, fundamental research, development, application, design or real-time implementation. The scope of IJPElec is broad, encompassing all aspects of power electronics.
Topics covered include
- Advanced power semiconductor devices
- Modelling, simulation, analysis, design and implementations of the application of power circuit components (power semiconductors, inductors, high frequency transformers, capacitors)
- Inverters, converters, controlled and uncontrolled rectifiers
- Control algorithms and techniques applied to power electronics
- Electromagnetic and thermal performance of electronic power converters and inverters
- Applications in motor drives, wind energy systems, solar, battery chargers, UPS and hybrid systems
- Low power electronics
- EMI/EMC considerations
The main objective of IJPElec is to establish an excellent channel of communication between experts in academic and research institutions, practitioners and professionals working in industry and related business, and policy makers.
IJPElec provides a vehicle to help professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers, working in the field of power electronics and dealing with modelling, simulation, analysis, design and implementation, to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work.
IJPElec publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports, and case studies. Special Issues devoted to important topics in power electronics will occasionally be published.
Editor in Chief
- Kumar, Dinesh, Danfoss Drives A/S, Denmark
- Ghasemi, Negareh, The University of Queensland, Australia
- Babu, B. Chitti, Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing, India
- Bhattacharya, Subhadeep, Schneider Electric Solar, Canada
- Dianov, Anton, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd,, South Korea
- Lebey, Thierry, Université de Toulouse, France
- Mondal, Gopal, Siemens AG, Germany
- Pan, Xuewei, Harbin Institute of Technology (Shenzhen), China
- Verma, Arun Kumar, Malaviya National Institute of Technology, India
- Hosseini, Hamid, Kumamoto University, Japan
- Blaabjerg, Frede, Aalborg University, Denmark
- Dong, Z. Y., University of Sydney, Australia
- Ghosh, Arindam, Curtin University, Australia
- Guerrero, Josep M., Aalborg University, Denmark
- Harnefors, Lennart, ABB, Power Systems/HVDC, Sweden
- Lorenz, Leo, European Center for Power Electronics, Germany
- Paramasivam, S., Danfoss Drives, India
- Rathore, Akshay Kumar, Concordia University, Canada
- Sakugawa, Takashi, Kumamoto University, Japan
- Sebastian, Tomy, Halla Mechatronics, USA
- Singh, Bhim, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, India
- Vasudevan, Krishna, Indian Institute of Technology, Madras, India
- Wheeler, Pat, University of Nottingham, UK
- Zare, Firuz, University of Queensland, Australia
Editorial Board Members
- Adabi, Jafar, Noshirvani University of Technology, Iran
- Balathandayuthapani, Saritha, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, USA
- Comanescu, Mihai, Penn State Uniiversity - Altoona, USA
- Dwivedi, Sanjeet, Danfoss Power Electronics A/S, Denmark
- Lee, Kyo-Beum, Ajou University, South Korea
- Mendonça dos Santos, Pedro, Instituto Telecomunicações, Portugal
- Nguyen, Minh-Khai, Chosun University, South Korea
- Peng, Kang, Infineon Technologies, USA
- Rajpurohit, Bharat Singh, Indian Institute of Technology Mandi, India
- Rohouma, Wesam, Texas A&M University at Qatar, Qatar
- Soltani, Hamid, Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Denmark
- Sun, Kai, Tsinghua University, China
- Yazdani, Amir, Ryerson University, Canada
- Yigeng, Huangfu, Northwestern Polytechnical University, China
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.