International Journal of Power and Energy Conversion
- Editors in Chief
- Prof. Pradipta Kishore Dash, Dr. B.K. Panigrahi
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
- CiteScore 1.0 (2019)
IJPEC highlights the latest trends in research in the field of power generation, transmission and distribution. Currently there exist significant challenges in the power sector, particularly in deregulated/restructured power markets. A key challenge to the operation, control and protection of the power system is the proliferation of power electronic devices within power systems. The main thrust of IJPEC is to disseminate the latest research trends in the power sector as well as in energy conversion technologies.
Topics covered include
- Power system modelling and analysis
- Computing and economics
- FACTS and HVDC
- Challenges in restructured energy systems
- Power system control, operation, communications, SCADA
- Power system relaying/protection
- Energy management systems/distribution automation
- Applications of power electronics to power systems
- Power quality
- Distributed generation and renewable energy sources
- Electrical machines and drives
- Utilisation of electrical energy
- Modelling and control of machines
- Fault diagnosis in machines and drives
- Special machines
The main objective of IJPEC is to establish an excellent channel of communication between experts in academic and research institutions, practitioners and professionals working in power industry and related business, and policy makers.
IJPEC acts as a bridge between professionals, academics, researchers and people in industry. This will be extremely helpful in creating industry-institution interaction between the people working in academia, the power sector and machine manufacturers, helping them to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work.
IJPEC publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports and case studies. Special Issues devoted to important topics in power system and energy conversion will occasionally be published.
Editors in Chief
- Dash, Pradipta Kishore, Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University, India
- Panigrahi, B.K., Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, India
- Sahoo, Nirod Chandra, Indian Institute of Technology, Bhubaneswar, India
- Samantaray, Subhransu R., Indian Institute of Technology, Bhubaneswar, India
Editorial Board Members
- Abido, Mohammad A., King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals, Saudi Arabia
- Abraham, Ajith, Machine Intelligence Research Labs (MIR Labs), USA
- Acha, Enrique, University of Glasgow, UK
- Aggarwal, Raj K., University of Bath, UK
- Bhattacharya, Kankar, University of Waterloo, Canada
- Cao, Yijia, Zhejiang University, China
- Das, Sanjoy, Kansas State University, USA
- Duan, Hai-Bin, Beihang University, China
- Edris, Abdel-Aty, Electric Power Research Institute, EPRI, USA
- Ertugrul, Nesimi, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Lin, Xiangning, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China
- Mahalik, N. P., California State University, Fresno, USA
- Maheshwari, R.P., IIT, Roorkee, India
- Ngan, Hon-Wing, The Hong Kong Polytechnic, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Panda, G., Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar, India
- Panda, Sanjib Kumar, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Paramasivam, S., Danfoss Drives, India
- Pradhan, A K, IIT, Kharagpur, India
- Santoso, Surya, The University of Texas at Austin, USA
- Sharaf, Adel M., University of k0k Brunswick, Canada
- Shiun, Chen, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Singh, Bhim, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, India
- Srivastava, S. C., Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, India
- Uddin, M. Nasir, Lakehead University, Canada
- Ukil, Abhisek, ABB Switzerland Ltd., Corporate Research, Switzerland
- Venayagamoorthy, Ganesh Kumar, University of Missouri - Rolla, USA
- Xu, Wilsun, University of Alberta, Canada
- Zobaa, Ahmed F., Brunel University London, UK
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.