International Journal of Knowledge and Web Intelligence
- Editor in Chief
- Dr. M.A. Dorgham
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
IJKWI addresses techniques, systems, methods and applications that help the World Wide Web transform from a static data and information repository into an interactive, dynamic, transparent and secure knowledge and service network. The Web has become a ubiquitous tool for finding/sharing information, and conducting business, learning and entertainment. IJKWI is committed to deepening the understanding of enabling technologies for applying/developing the Web as a global information repository as well as computational, cognitive and social foundations of the Web.
Topics covered include
- Intelligently searching/navigating
- Personalised access and recommender systems
- Innovations, applications, issues in intelligent technologies
- XML data mining, querying, management
- Ontology generation, learning, reasoning
- Semantic Web and Web 2.0
- Web usage, content, structure mining
- Web-based decision support systems
- Intelligent human-web interaction
- Social network analysis and Web blog mining
The objectives of IJKWI are to present and stimulate the future development of new models, new methodologies, and new tools for building a variety of embodiments of Web-based systems and applications. The journal also aims to promote and coordinate developments in the fields of data mining, artificial intelligence, information retrieval, knowledge engineering and machine learning, with an emphasis on making the Web a richer, friendlier, and more intelligent resource that we can all share and explore.
IJKWI provides a vehicle to help professionals, academics, researchers and practitioners, working in the field of web intelligence, data mining, machine learning, artificial intelligence, information retrieval and knowledge engineering, to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work.
IJKWI publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports, survey papers, case studies, conference reports, book reviews, notes, commentaries, and issues. Special issues devoted to important topics in knowledge and web intelligence will occasionally be published.
IJKWI is indexed in:
IJKWI is listed in:
- Jain, Lakhmi C., University of Technology Sydney, Australia
- Nishida, Toyoaki, Kyoto University, Japan
Editor in Chief
- Dorgham, M.A., International Centre for Technology and Management, UK
- Asakura, Koichi, Daido University, Japan
- Damiani, Ernesto, Università degli Studi di Milano, Italy
- Ushiama, Taketoshi, Kyushu University, Japan
- Kojiri, Tomoko, Kansai University, Japan
Editorial Board Members
- Brahnam, Sheryl, Missouri State University, USA
- Castellano, Giovanna, University of Bari, Italy
- Catania, Barbara, Universitá degli Studi di Genova, Italy
- Faucher, Colette, Université Paul Cézanne, France
- Ganzha, Maria, University of Gdańsk, Poland
- Godoy, Daniela, Universidad Nacional del Centro de la Provincia de Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Håkansson, Anne, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Ichalkaranje, Nikhil, Australian Government Department of Broadband, Communications, and the Digital Economy, Australia
- Kurihara, Satoshi, Osaka University, Japan
- Lanyi, Cecilia Sik, University of Pannonia, Hungary
- Magnenat-Thalmann, Nadia, University of Geneva, Switzerland
- Markowska-Kaczmar, Urszula, Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland
- Matsubara, Yukihiro, Hiroshima City University, Japan
- Mukai, Naoto, Sugiyama Jogakuen University , Japan
- Mukhopadhyay, Debajyoti, Bennett University at Greater Noida, India
- Mumford, C.L., Cardiff University, UK
- Nayak, Richi, Queensland University of Technology, Australia
- Phillips-Wren, Gloria, Loyola University Maryland, USA
- Srinivasan, Dipti, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Takama, Yasufumi, Tokyo Metropolitan University, Japan
- Tsihrintzis, George A., University of Piraeus, Greece
- Vakali, Athena, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
- Velásquez, Juan D., University of Chile, Chile
- Virvou, Maria, University of Piraeus, Greece
- Washio, Takashi, Osaka University, Japan
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.