International Journal of Information Technology and Management
- Editor in Chief
- Dr. M.A. Dorgham
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
- CiteScore 0.6 (2019)
IJITM is a refereed and highly professional journal covering information technology, its evolution and future prospects. It addresses technological, managerial, political, economic and organisational aspects of the application of IT.
Topics covered include
- Managing the rapid changes in information technology
- Emerging advances in IT and new applications
- Implications of digital convergence and growth of IT
- Managing national information infrastructure
- Managing networks, including corporate networks
- Intelligent organisations, IT and new forms of organisations
- IT and network organisations, electronic governance, jurisdiction in cyberspace
- Organisational barriers to implementing IT, diffusion and future of IT
- Enterprise resource models, knowledge management/repositories
- Customer relationship management and IT
- Knowledge economy, IT clusters, intellectual property rights in IT
- Intelligent agents, distributed software development, advances in encryption
- Knowing machines
- IT and gene mapping revolution, bioinformatics, social informatics
- Management/geographic information, geographic information systems
The IJITM aims to provide a forum for professionals and academics in the field to exchange ideas and disseminate knowledge across the full range of issues within the field of information technology.
Professionals, policy-makers, government officers, academics, researchers, and managers in IT.
The IJITM publishes: original papers; review papers; technical reports; case studies; conference reports; book reviews and notes; and commentaries and news. Contribution may be by submission or invitation, and suggestions for special issues and publications are welcome. Commentaries on papers and reports published in IJITM are encouraged. Authors will have the opportunity to respond to the commentary on their work before the entire treatment is published.
Editor in Chief
- Dorgham, M.A., International Centre for Technology and Management, UK
- Schoder, Detlef, University of Cologne, Germany
- Zhang, Zhenji, Beijing Jiaotong University, China
Editorial Board Members
- Afsarmanesh, Hamideh, University of Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Boucher, Xavier, Institut Fayol, France
- Camarinha-Matos, Luis M., k0k University of Lisbon, Portugal
- Corpakis, Dimitri, European Commission, Belgium
- Currie, Wendy L., Audencia Business School, France
- Dossani, Rafiq, RAND Corporation, USA
- Gottschalk, Petter, Norwegian School of Management, Norway
- Hilty, Lorenz M., Swiss Federal Laboratories for Materials Testing and Research (EMPA), Switzerland
- Klassen, Robert D., Ivey Business School at Western University, Canada
- Laurini, Robert, INSA de Lyon, France
- Li, Feng, CASS Business School, UK
- Liang, Dan, UNIDO Investment and Technology Promotion, Austria
- Macdonald, Stuart, University of Leicester, UK
- Mansell, Robin, London School of Economics and Political Science, UK
- Masser, Ian, , UK
- McLoughlin, Ian, Monash University, Australia
- Nilekani, Nandan M., EkStep Foundation, India
- Prastacos, Gregory, Stevens Institute of Technology, USA
- Salazar, Angel, Manchester Metropolitan University, UK
- Saxenian, AnnaLee, University of California at Berkeley, USA
- Sillince, John, k0kcastle University, UK
- Taylor, W. Andrew, University of Bradford, UK
- Teubal, Morris, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel
- Von Solms, S.H., RAU-Standard Bank Academy for Information Technology, South Africa
- Wong, Poh Kam, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Wu, Desheng (Dash), University of Toronto, Canada
- Yen, David C., State University of k0k York, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.