International Journal of Information Technology, Communications and Convergence
- Editor in Chief
- Prof. Matteo Gaeta
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
IJITCC is dedicated to accelerating the convergence processes of IT, communications and media, based on a human-centered vision of ICT. IJITCC provides a forum for researchers and practitioners working in this area. It welcomes novel theoretical and practical interdisciplinary contributions reflecting approaches wherein individuals and ecosystems become points of convergence of data, technologies and applications for the improvement of perception, understanding and dissemination of knowledge, and for the well-being of digital life, without obstacles, every place and at any time.
Topics covered include
- Cyber-physical-social systems in the era of convergence
- Human-centered information systems and decision support systems
- Situation awareness and decision making in human-machine systems
- Advanced services, systems and models for knowledge management in future organisations
- Intelligent systems and converging technologies in education and work
- Social media analytics for smart cities and modern societies
- Artificial and computational intelligence for human well-being and environmental sustainability
- Digital and media convergence: policies, business models, technologies and solutions
- Next-generation internet, blockchains and services
- Big data, Internet of Things, mobile and cloud: converging approaches for smart service systems
- Security, privacy and trust: new trends in convergence
- Intelligent communications, networks and mobile applications
IJITCC publishes state-of-the-art international research in all areas of information technology, communications and convergence (ITCC). It aims to bring together the researchers from academia and industry as well as practitioners to share ideas, problems and solutions relating to the multifaceted aspects of ITCC, and to disseminate the most innovative research and development of all aspects of ITCC, including their models, services, and novel applications associated with their utilisation.
In accordance with this journal's characteristics and coverage, each paper will be of interest to many clients inside and outside the IT department, but it will be of immediate and compelling value to the following roles:
- Research Groups: specialists in the institution or the university who study and develop new technology
- End User Organisations: emerging technology development groups, strategic technology planners, strategic business planners, CTOs, CIOs, lead architects and other senior IT staff
- Vendor and Service Provider Organisations: strategic product planners and marketers in product or service provider companies, including consulting and sourcing organisations
- Investors: long-term investors
IJITCC readers can understand future dynamic technologies and business changes and develop new products and services in order for their organisations to flourish.
IJITCC serves as a medium to report, via original papers, survey papers, technical reports, extended/improved conference papers, experience, case studies, and trend-setting ideas on advances in ITCC as well as potential future directions and issues. Furthermore, Special Issues devoted to important topics in future generation information technology, communications and convergence will occasionally be published.
Editor in Chief
- Gaeta, Matteo, University of Salerno, Italy
- D'Aniello, Giuseppe, University of Salerno, Italy
- Lee, Jong-Hyouk, Sejong University, South Korea
- Chen, Chun-Hao, Tamkang University, Taiwan
- Hossain, M. Shamim, King Saud University, Saudi Arabia
- Imran, Muhammad, King Saud University, Saudi Arabia
- Lee, Changhoon, Seoul National University of Science and Technology, South Korea
- Liang, Xuefeng, Kyoto University, Japan
- Arabnia, Hamid R., University of Georgia, USA
- Atiquzzaman, Mohammed, University of Oklahoma, USA
- Chao, Han-Chieh, National Dong Hwa University, Taiwan
- Gavish, Bezalel, Southern Methodist University, USA
- Hong, Tzung-Pei, National University of Kaohsiung, Taiwan
- Reformat, Marek, University of Alberta, Canada
- Viedma, Enrique Herrera, University of Granada, Spain
Editorial Board Members
- Chakraborty, Goutam, Iwate Prefectural University, Japan
- Chang, Hangbae, Chung-Ang University, South Korea
- Hsu, Ching-Hsien, Asia University, Taiwan
- Kumar, Gulshan, Lovely Professional University, India
- Lin, Jerry Chun-Wei, Western Norway University of Applied Sciences, Norway
- Morente-Molinera, Juan Antonio, University of Granada, Spain
- Ni, Jun, Shanghai Sanda University, China
- Novak, Vilem, University of Ostrava, Czech Republic
- Ureña, Raquel, De Montfort University, UK
- Vitabile, Salvatore, University of Palermo, Italy
- Vo, Bay, Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology, Vietnam
- Yazidi, Anis, Oslo Metropolitan University, Norway
- Zhang, Yanqing, Georgia State University, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.