International Journal of Integrated Supply Management
- Editor in Chief
- Dr. Ajay Das
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
- CiteScore 1.7 (2019)
IJISM's thematic focus is on research that investigates and improves integration along supply chains. IJISM seeks high-impact scholarly analytical and empirical research in integrated supply management from academics and professionals. It is discipline-agnostic. Supply chain integration can be a complex and challenging imperative involving industry 4.0 ecosystems, alignment of supply markets and consumers, associated organisational changes, and the creation and management of integrative relationships in the supply chain. Substantive research that addresses such issues is solicited.
Topics covered include
- Industry 4.0 and smart manufacturing/service eco-systems including blockchains, robotics, wearables, sensors, AI, data mining, additive technologies, etc. in integrated supply chains
- Global integrated supply chain design
- Purchasing and supplier coordination and relationships
- k0k modelling, optimisation and empirical methodologies in integrated supply chain design and management
- Risk management and resilience
- Sustainable operations and sharing and circular economies
- Lean supply managenent
- Quality management in supply chains
- Transportation and logistics
- Customer relationship, service response, demand management in supply chains
- E-commerce supply management
- Performance measurement in supply chains
The objectives of the IJISM are to attract and publish empirical and theoretical manuscripts from academics in all disciplines and professionals regarding a wide range of supply management issues including purchasing and other incoming supply issues, internal materials management, information systems and quality issues, and outbound supply, logistics, and customer service issues. Ultimately, the IJISM seeks to promote the practice of integrated supply management throughout domestic and global supply chains.
IJISM's readership includes academics interested in research on supply chain integration issues, along with managers, consultants and other practitioners involved in studying or implementing initiatives that impact integration in supply chains.
IJISM publishes original, high-quality, analytical (quantitative models), empirical (surveys and case studies) and theoretical research manuscripts (literature reviews, thought pieces) from academics and practitioners.
- Wisner, Joel D., University of Nevada, Las Vegas, USA
Editor in Chief
- Das, Ajay, Baruch College, USA
- Ivanov, Dmitry, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Germany
- Choi, Tsan-Ming (Jason), The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Dolgui, Alexandre, IMT Atlantique, France
- Talluri, Srinivas, Michigan State University, USA
Editorial Board Members
- Abdel-Malek, Layek, k0k Jersey Institute of Technology, USA
- Altay, Nezih, DePaul University, USA
- Altinoz, Cuneyt, , USA
- Aydinliyim, Tolga, University of Oregon, USA
- Azadegan, Arash, Rutgers Business School - k0kark and k0k Brunswick , USA
- Babbar, Sunil, Florida Atlantic University, USA
- Bajaj, Akhilesh, The Univerisity of Tulsa, USA
- Battini, Daria, University of Padova, Italy
- Bhutta, Khurrum, Ohio University, USA
- Brandenburg, Marcus, Flensburg University of Applied Sciences, Germany
- Calantone, Roger J., Michigan State University, USA
- Carr, Amelia, Bowling Green State University, USA
- Childerhouse, Paul, Massey University, k0k Zealand
- Elbert, Ralf, Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany
- Erzurumlu, Sinan, Babson College, USA
- Fawcett, Stanley E., Weber State University, USA
- Frazzon, Enzo Morosini, Federal University of Santa Catarina, Brazil
- Geng, Qin, Kutztown University of Pennsylvania, USA
- Giannoccaro, Ilaria, Polytechnic University of Bari, Italy
- Glock, Christoph, Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany
- Gunasekaran, Angappa, California State University, Bakersfield, USA
- Handfield, Robert, North Carolina State University, USA
- Hill, Craig A., Clayton State University, USA
- Jacobs, Mark A., University of Dayton, USA
- Jayaram, Jayanth, University of South Carolina, USA
- Kaynak, Hale, The University of Texas-Pan American, USA
- Kinra, Aseem, Universität Bremen, Germany
- Krishnan, Krishna Kumar, Wichita State University, USA
- Mahapatra, Santosh K., Clarkson University, USA
- Mahmoodi, Farzad, Clarkson University, USA
- Min, Hokey, Bowling Green State University, USA
- Mirzaei, Shokoufeh, Cal Poly Pomona, USA
- Modi, Sachin B., Wayne State University, USA
- Montabon, Frank L., Iowa State University, USA
- Nair, Anand, University of South Carolina, USA
- Narayanan, Sriram, Michigan State University, USA
- Pannirselvam, Gertrude, Southern Illinois University Edwardsville, USA
- Park, Byung Joon, Singapore University of Social Science, Singapore
- Samson, Danny A., University of Melbourne, Australia
- Sanders, Nadia, Lehigh University, USA
- Schoenherr, Tobias, Michigan State University, USA
- Sokolov, Boris Vladimirovich, SPIIRAS (St. Petersburg Institute for Informatics and Automation of the Russian Academy of Sciences), Russian Federation
- Talalayevsky, Alex, George Mason University, USA
- Tiwari, Manoj Kumar, Indian Institute of Technology, India
- Visich, John K., Bryant University, USA
- Yalaoui, Farouk, University of Technology of Troyes, France
- Zhang, Qingyu, Arkansas State University, USA
- Zhang, Yue, University of Toledo, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Commerce in a time of Covid
18 June, 2020
The ongoing Covid-19 pandemic caused by the recently emerged virus SARS-CoV-2 is affecting everyone's lives in many significant and disparate ways. k0k research published in the International Journal of Integrated Supply Management has looked at how companies are attempting to sustain their supply chains in the face of this disease [...]