International Journal of Environment, Workplace and Employment
- Editor in Chief
- Dr. M.A. Dorgham
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
- CiteScore 0.3 (2019)
IJEWE provides a refereed international forum for discussion and analysis of the effect that achieving ecological sustainability in the workplace will have on the natural environment.
Topics covered include
- Environmental behavior (recycling, reusing, conserving, ….)
- Environmental governance
- Environmental management
- Environmental psychology
- Ethics in environmental issues
- Human resources management practices
- Corporate social responsibility
- Environmental leardership
- Ecological sustainability and the changing skills formation of the workforce
- Ecological sustainability and the changing workplace and workplace relations
- Ecological sustainability, green technologies, and competitive advantage
The objective of IJEWE is to establish channels of communication and to disseminate knowledge between managers and academics working in universities, government departments, research institutions, as well as industry and related organisations.
Academics, researchers, professionals and policy makers.
IJEWE publishes original papers, review papers, case studies and book reviews. Empirical, methodological and theoretical papers are welcome. Commentaries on papers and reports published in IJEWE are encouraged. Authors will have the opportunity to respond to the commentary on their work before the entire treatment is published. Special Issues devoted to important topics in Environment, Workplace, and Employment will be published occasionally.
IJEWE is indexed in:
IJEWE is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Dorgham, M.A., International Centre for Technology and Management, UK
Editorial Board Members
- Amran, Azlan, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Malaysia
- Bonaiuto, Marino, Sapienza Università di Roma, Italy
- Carballo-Penela, Adolfo, University of Santiago de Compostela, Spain
- Chiappetta, Charbel José, Montpellier Business School, France
- Clarke, Matthew, Deakin University, Australia
- Forstater, Mathew, University of Missouri-Kansas City, USA
- Goodstein, Eban, Bard College, USA
- Hatfield Dodds, Steve, Social and Economic Integration, Australia
- Heras-Saizarbitoria, Iñaki, University of the Basque Country UPV-EHU, Spain
- Jollands, Nigel, International Energy Agency, France
- Junquera Cimadevilla, Beatriz, Universidad de Oviedo, Spain
- Lawn, Philip, Flinders University, Australia
- Lintott, John, London South Bank University, UK
- Mearman, Andrew, University of the West of England, UK
- Mejía Morelos, Jorge H., Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México, Mexico
- Mitchell, William, University of k0kcastle, Australia
- Petit, Emmanuel, University of Bordeaux, France
- Raineri, Nicolas, Université catholique de Louvain, Belgium
- Renwick, Douglas W.S., University of Sheffield, UK
- Robertson, Jennifer L., Western University, Canada
- Saixing, Zeng, Shanghai Jiaotong University, China
- Sanders, Richard, Queensland Department of Natural Resources, Mines, and Energy, Australia
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.