International Journal of Environmental Technology and Management
- Editor in Chief
- Dr. M.A. Dorgham
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 6 issues per year
- CiteScore 0.6 (2019)
IJETM is an authoritative source of information in the field of environmental technology, policy and management. It deals with the shorter term, covering engineering, technical, policy and management solutions. It is one of three key journals which together offer comprehensive coverage of key environmental issues: IJEP focuses on early and medium-term challenges involving scientific prediction, modelling and assessment, and IJGEnvI focuses on longer-term environmental scenarios, ecological economics, climate change and biodiversity.
Topics covered include
- Cleaner and zero emission technologies
- Technological developments for environmental improvements, pollution control and economic development
- k0k industrial process methods, pollution control improvements and economic development
- Industry and energy technologies for sustainable product development and sustainable production
- Eco-design and eco-efficiency
- Ecologically driven manufacturing and services
- Concepts of environmental engineering and protection
- European and international law, regulations and technological standards
- Incentives for innovation in environmental improvements
- International comparison of welfare and environmental enhancement of cutting-edge technologies
- Investment and abatement technologies
- Case studies and evaluation of emerging environmental technologies
- Environmental audit
The objectives of IJETM are to establish an effective channel of communication between policy-makers, government agencies, academics and research institutions, and professionals working in the field, and to provide a forum for them to disseminate information and to learn from each other|s work. The international dimension is emphasised in order to overcome cultural and national barriers and to meet the needs of accelerating technological change and changes in the global economy.
Professionals, academics, managers, researchers and policy makers.
The IJETM publishes original and review papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, management reports, book reviews, and notes, commentaries, and news. Contribution may be by submission or invitation, and suggestions for special issues and publications are welcome.
Editor in Chief
- Dorgham, M.A., International Centre for Technology and Management, UK
- Christensen, Per, Aalborg University, Denmark
- Dinc, Mustafa, The World Bank, USA
- Franchetti, Matthew J., University of Toledo, USA
- Haynes, Kingsley E., George Mason University, USA
- Jain, Ravi, University of the Pacific, USA
- Sahajwalla, Veena, University of k0k South Wales, Australia
Editorial Board Members
- Ashford, Nicholas, MIT, USA
- Barrera-Hernandez, Lila K., University of Calgary, USA
- Baveye, Philippe C., UMR Ecosys, AgroParisTech, Université Paris‐Saclay, France
- Bell, John, Queensland University of Technology, Australia
- Blok, Kornelis, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Bowen, William M., Cleveland State University, USA
- Eyerer, Peter, Fraunhofer Institut für Chemische Technologie (ICT), Germany
- Gillespie, Jr., John W., University of Delaware, USA
- Glasbergen, Pieter, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Haasis, Hans-Dietrich, University of Bremen, Germany
- Hawley, Robert, World Nuclear University, UK
- Huang, H., Guangzhou Institute of Energy Conversion, China
- Krimsky, Sheldon, Tufts University, USA
- Leal Filho, Walter, Hamburg University of Applied Sciences, Germany
- Moghissi, A. Alan, Institute for Regulatory Science, USA
- Mumford, John, Imperial College London, UK
- Nijkamp, Peter, Free University, Netherlands
- Ofori, George, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Qiang, Pan Zi, China National Nuclear Corporation, China
- Riahi-Belkaoui, Ahmed, University of Illinois at Chicago, USA
- Shi, Han Chang, Tsinghue University, China
- Taboas, Anibal L., ASME, USA
- Unruh, Gregory Charles, George Mason University, USA
- Zhang, Xiaoning, South China University of Technology, China
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
International Journal of Environmental Technology and Management to publish special issue with Sustaining Tomorrow 2020/2021
19 May, 2020
International Journal of Environmental Technology and Management will publish a special issue on "Mitigating Climate Change". The special issue will be based on a selection of expanded papers presented at the combined event for the (which was sadly cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic) and , which is still set to go ahead at the University of Windsor, Canada, on 24-25 June, 2021.