International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies
- Prof. Bruno S. Sergi
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 6 issues per year
- CiteScore 0.8 (2019)
IJEPEE is at the forefront of analysing the economic development of emerging economies in the global context, fostering discussion on research with significant, long-term impact. It explores the causal factors, potential and limits of economic policy in Eastern Europe, Eurasia, Africa, Asia, Latin America and the Middle East, projecting possible economic developments in the light of growing opportunities. Booming markets, massive potential for local consumer markets and abundant low-cost labour make emerging economies key players in international trade and business.
Topics covered include
- Monetary economics
- Labour markets
- Industrial policy
- Central banking
- Commercial banks
- Exchange rates
- Open economy macroeconomics
- Finance and financial markets
- International trade
- Economic integration
ObjectivesThe objectives of IJEPEE are to provide a global platform to facilitate communication between policy makers, academics, scholars, international economic organisations and consultants working on the issues of interest to newly emerging countries. Given a rapidly changing field, IJEPEE encourages original scientific contributions on policy relevant analysis and articles which are empirical in nature, with emphasis on the application of modern economic theory and methods of quantitative analysis. It applies a rigid peer-reviewed approach, which aims to publish only very selective, substantive new empirical, methodological and theoretical research.
IJEPEE provides a vehicle to help researchers and policy makers, experts working at international organisations, and academic institutions. The journal provides a forum for discussion of issues of interest to an international readership.
IJEPEE publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, and book reviews. The journal will regularly publish special issues.
- Sergi, Bruno S., University of Messina, Italy
- Trinugroho, Irwan, Universitas Sebelas Maret (UNS), Indonesia
- Balashova, Svetlana, Peoples' Friendship University of Russia (RUDN University), Russian Federation
- Tiwari, Aviral Kumar, Rajagiri Business School, India
- Volgina, Natalia, Peoples' Friendship University of Russia (RUDN University), Russian Federation
Editorial Board Members
- Andreff, Wladimir, Université Paris 1 Pantheon Sorbonne, France
- Chawluk, Antoni, University of Oxford, UK
- Chetvernina, Tatiana, State University Higher School of Economics, Russian Federation
- Courakis, Anthony S., Permanent Delegation of Greece to the OECD, France
- Fuentes García, Fernando J., University of Córdoba, Spain
- Galgoczi, Bela, European Trade Union Institute, Belgium
- Högselius, Per, Lund University, Sweden
- Inotai, András, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Hungary
- Isachenko, Tatiana M., Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO), Russian Federation
- Jaber, Khalifa Hmood, Al Falah University, United Arab Emirates
- Kernohan, David, Middlesex University Business School, UK
- Korpysa, Jarosław, University of Szczecin, Poland
- Limosani, Michele, University of Messina, Italy
- Mallick, Sushanta, Queen Mary, University of London, UK
- Matousek, Roman, Nottingham University, UK
- Navarra, Pietro, University of Messina, Italy
- O'Sullivan, Patrick, Grenoble School of Management, France
- Petrevski, Goran, Ss. Cyril and Methodius University, Macedonia, F.Y.R.
- Popkova, Elena G., Moscow State Institute of International Relations, Russian Federation
- Sawyer, W. Charles, Texas Christian University, USA
- Sengenberger, Werner, 7 Les Collines de Pitegny, France
- Ševi?, Željko, Universiti Utara Malaysia, Malaysia
- Sironi, Emiliano, Catholic University of the Sacred Heart - Milan , Italy
- Soufani, Khaled, University of Cambridge, UK
- Stefanov, Stefan, k0k Bulgarian University , Bulgaria
- Sutela, Pekka, Institute for Economies in Transition (BOFIT), Finland
- Tikhomirov, Vladimir, UralSib Finance Corporation, Russian Federation
- Vinokurov, Evgeny, Eurasian Development Bank, Kazakhstan
- Walter, Ingo, k0k York University, USA
- Yakovlev, Andrei, State University - Higher School of Economics, Russian Federation
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- It is essential that authors basing their papers on datasets use the most up-to-date available. Papers based on outdated datasets will be rejected.
- If using their own dataset, authors are required to
∘ deposit their research data in a relevant data repository
∘ cite and link to this dataset in their article. If this is not possible, please add
a statement explaining why the research data cannot be shared.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Selected authors will be invited to elaborate on their research topic and submit the results to the journal for review and potential publication.