International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management
- Editor in Chief
- Dr. M.A. Dorgham
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 6 issues per year
- CiteScore 1.0 (2019)
IJEIM provides a refereed and authoritative source of information and international forum in the field of entrepreneurship and innovation management and related topics. It offers an interface between entrepreneurship and innovation, as well as business corporate strategy and government economic policy. The journal is supported by the (ISPIM).
Topics covered include
- Corporate innovation restructuring
- Managing/leading fast-paced high-tech start-ups
- Intrapreneurship/corporate venturing
- International aspects of entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship in economic development
- k0k business incubators, networks, technology parks, etc
- Government policies
- Venture capital, government funds/grants
- Technological/organisational innovation
- Strategic cooperation among SMEs
- Case studies, lessons learnt
- Strategy development/implementation where high-tech/market risk
- Innovation, technopreneurship, licensing/franchising
- Marketing of innovations/by entrepreneurs
- Cross-cultural management
IJEIM aims to establish channels of communication and to disseminate knowledge between policy makers, experts and professionals working in universities, government departments, research institutions, as well as industry and related business.
Professionals, academics, researchers, managers, policy makers.
IJEIM publishes original papers, theory-based empirical papers, review papers, case studies, conference reports, relevant reports and news, book reviews and briefs. Commentaries on papers and reports published in the Journal are encouraged. Authors will have the opportunity to respond to the commentary on their work before the entire treatment is published. Special Issues devoted to important topics in Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management, and related topics, will be published occasionally.
Editor in Chief
- Dorgham, M.A., International Centre for Technology and Management, UK
- Bitran, Iain, The International Society for Professional Innovation Management (ISPIM), UK
- Freiling, Jörg, University of Bremen, Germany
- Loué, Christophe, Novancia Business School Paris, France
- Striukova, Ludmila, University College London , UK
- Von Zedtwitz, Max, Tongji University, China
- Chapman, Ross, Deakin University, Australia
- Muffatto, Moreno, Universita di Padova, Italy
- Yonekura, Seiichiro, Hitotsubashi University, Japan
Editorial Board Members
- Bae, Zong-tae, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Brockhoff, Klaus K., Wissenschaftliche Hochschule für Unternehmensführung, Germany
- Buechtemann, Christoph F., International Centre for Research on Innovation and Society, USA
- Burr, Wolfgang, Universität Stuttgart, Germany
- Corti, Eugenio, University ‘Federico II’, Italy
- Gassmann, Oliver, University of St. Gallen, Switzerland
- Goffin, Keith, Cranfield School of Management, UK
- Herstatt, Cornelius, Technische Universität Hamburg-Harburg (TUHH), Germany
- Karlsson, Christer, Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
- King, Lim Mong, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Low, T.S., National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Maggioni, Vincenzo, Second University of Naples, Italy
- Maldifassi, José, Universidad Adolfo Ibañez, Chile
- Molina, Alfonso H., The University of Edinburgh, UK
- Morone, Joseph, Bentley College, USA
- Mytelka, Lynn K., , France
- Nakahara, Tsuneo, Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd., Japan
- Perrons, Robert K., Queensland University of Technology, Australia
- Rama, Ruth, Instituto de Economia y Geografia, CSIC, Spain
- Smeds, Riitta, Helsinki University of Technology, Finland
- Sorensen, Olav Jull, Aalborg University, Denmark
- Souitaris, Vangelis, City University, UK
- Stough, Roger R., George Mason University, USA
- Tawara, Nobuhiko, Japan Industrial Management Association, Japan
- Tschirky, Hugo, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich (ETHZ), Switzerland
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Reducing food waste
10 July, 2020
Might a platform-based business model be used in the food industry to reduce waste and improve sustainability? That's the question a research team from Finland sets out to answer in the International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management [...]