International Journal of Electronic Finance
- Editor in Chief
- Prof. Dr. Jiaqin Yang
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
- CiteScore 0.4 (2019)
IJEF publishes articles that present current practice and research in the area of e-finance. It is dedicated to design, development, management, implementation, technology, and application issues in e-finance.
Topics covered include
- E-business and IT/IS investment
- E-banking/m-banking strategy/implementation
- Digitisation in financial supply chain
- [E-]auditing, e-taxation, e-cash flow
- Customer channel management
- Data mining/warehousing
- Cultural/social/political issues
- E-trading/online auctions
- Knowledge management
- Business intelligence
- E-government regulation
- IT risk analysis
- Human-computer interaction
IJEF aims to help professionals working in the field, academic educators and policy-makers to contribute, to disseminate knowledge, and to learn from each other’s work through cutting edge thinking in e-Finance. The international dimension is emphasised in order to overcome cultural and national barriers and to meet the needs of accelerating technological change and changes in the global economy. IJEF is an outstanding outlet that will enable e-Finance research to take a shape of its own and whose results can be shared across institutions, governments, researchers and students, as well as across the healthcare industry:
- Up-to-date, leading edge research to keep you ahead and maintain a competitive edge best practice in e-Finance
- Practical guidance on ways to achieve great effectiveness and efficiency in e-Finance development and implementation
- In-depth analysis and interpretation to advance our understanding and provide a framework for further study of e-Finance
- International coverage which allows us to share information and knowledge and insight on a worldwide scale
Professionals, academics, researchers, managers, policy makers, and nonprofit organisations.
IJEF publishes original and review papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, management reports, book reviews, and notes, commentaries, and news. Contribution may be by submission or invitation, and suggestions for special issues and publications are welcome.
- High quality papers to keep you at the forefront of the latest thinking and research in e-Finance
- Case studies and practical applications to illustrate e-Finance design, development, management and implementation
Editor in Chief
- Yang, Jiaqin, Georgia College & State University, USA
- Ozok, Ant, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, USA
- Smith, Alan D., Robert Morris University, USA
- Wei, June, University of West Florida, USA
Editorial Board Members
- Abd El Aziz, Rasha, Arab Academy for Science and Technology, Egypt
- Al-Naeem, Tariq, King Saud University, Saudi Arabia
- Andoh-Baidoo, Francis Kofi, University of Texas - Pan American, USA
- Bai, Shuming, University of Texas of the Permian Basin, USA
- Barnes, Stuart J., King's College London, UK
- Chansa-ngavej, Chuvej, SIU International University, Thailand
- Debasish, Sathya Swaroop, Utkal University , India
- Dwivedi, Yogesh Kumar, Swansea University, UK
- Ferruz Agudo, Luis, University of Zaragoza, Spain
- Gurses, Ayse P., The Johns Hopkins University, USA
- Hassan, Mohammad Kabir, University of k0k Orleans, USA
- Herath, Siriyama Kanthi, Clark Atlanta University, USA
- Janamanchi, Balaji, Texas A&M International University, USA
- Koh, Chang E., University of North Texas, USA
- Laukkanen, Tommi, University of Joensuu, Finland
- Lee, Cheng-Few, Rutgers University, USA
- Lin, Binshan, Louisiana State University in Shreveport, USA
- Liu, Manlu, Rochester Institute of Technology , USA
- Liu, Shang-Chia, FuJen Catholic University, Taiwan
- Luo, Xin (Robert), The University of k0k Mexico, USA
- Muñoz-Torres, María J., University Jaume I, Spain
- Pastuszak, Zbigniew, Maria Curie-Sklodowska University, Poland
- Scornavacca, Eusebio, University of Baltimore, USA
- Sharma, Sushil K., Ball State University, USA
- Tsang, Philip Manwah, Caritas Institute of Higher Education, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Wu, Soushan, Chang Gung University, Taiwan
- Yunezawa, Yasuhiro, Yokohama National University, Japan
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.