International Journal of Electronic Customer Relationship Management
- Editor in Chief
- Prof. Bruce Chien-Ta Ho
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
- CiteScore 1.7 (2019)
The aim of IJECRM is to provide an international forum and refereed reference in the field of electronic customer relationship management (ECRM). It also addresses the interaction, collaboration, partnership and cooperation between small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) and larger enterprises in a customer relationship. More innovative analysis and better understanding of the complexity involved in a customer relationship are essential in today's global businesses. Therefore, manuscripts offering theoretical, conceptual, and practical contributions for ECRM are encouraged.
Topics covered include
- Electronic customer relationship management (ECRM)
- CRM strategy, marketing, technology and software
- Custom marketing and sales management
- Customer lifetime value, loyalty, satisfaction, behaviour, databases
- Issues for implementing CRM systems/solutions for CRM problems
- Tools for capturing customer information, managing/sharing customer data
- Partner relationship management, strategic alliances/ partnerships
- Business to business market (B2B), business to consumer market (B2C)
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP)
- Supply chain dynamics and uncertainty, supplier relationship management (SRM)
- E-commerce customer relationships on the internet
- Supply chain management, channel management, demand chain management
- Manufacturing, logistics and information technology/systems
- Supplier and distribution networks, international issues
- Performance measurement/indicators, research, modelling
Driven by rapidly changing business environments and more demanding consumers, many companies are searching for new ways to achieve and retain a competitive advantage via electronic customer relationship management (ECRM). The main objective of the IJECRM is to provide a platform for interaction between researchers and practitioners who are dealing with CRM. It also aims to explore solutions to common CRM problems, including how to maximise impact from CRM technology, which warehousing techniques are most effective, and how to create and manage both short- and long-term relationships.
IJECRM provides a domain to assist professionals, academics, researchers, policy makers and practitioners, working in the field of electronic customer relationship management, CRM technology and software, solutions for CRM problems, demand chain management, supply chain management and technology management, to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work.
IJECRM publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, management reports, book reviews, notes, commentaries, and news. Special Issues devoted to important topics in electronic customer relationship management, CRM technology and software, solutions for CRM problems, demand chain management, supply chain management, and technology management, will occasionally be published.
Editor in Chief
- Ho, Bruce Chien-Ta, National Chung Hsing University, Taiwan
- Lai, Ivan K.W., Macau University of Science and Technology, Macao
- Yang, Jhong-Min, National Chin-Yi University of Technology, Taiwan
- Zhu, Jerome Dauw-Song, National Dong Hwa University, Taiwan
Regional Editor Asia Pacific
- Heng, Michael S. H., National University of Singapore, Singapore
Regional Editor Europe
- Tan, Kim Hua, Nottingham University, UK
Regional Editor Middle East
- Bose, Sanjoy, k0k York Institute of Technology, United Arab Emirates
Regional Editor North America
- Kusiak, Andrew, University of Iowa, USA
Editorial Board Members
- Bojnec, Štefan, University of Primorska, Slovenia
- Chen, Tser-Yieth, National Taipei University, Taiwan
- Chi, Robert, California State University, Long Beach, USA
- Chung, Walter W.C., The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Davies, Doug, University of Canberra, Australia
- Dharmapala, P. Sunil, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman
- Durden, Geoffrey, La Trobe University, Australia
- Fisher, Greg, RMIT University, Australia
- Govindan, Kannan, University of Southern Denmark, Denmark
- Gunasekaran, Angappa, California State University, Bakersfield, USA
- Hsu, Shu-Mei, Fujian Agriculture and Forestry University, China
- Ignatius, Joshua, University Sains Malaysia , Malaysia
- Islam, Sardar M. N., Victoria University, Australia
- Jierwiriyapant, Pattana, Chiang Mai University, Thailand
- Koh, Siau Ching Lenny, University of Sheffield, UK
- Koronios, Andy, University of South Australia, Australia
- Lee, Jae Kyu, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, South Korea
- Lee, Tzong-Ru (Jiun-Shen), National Chung Hsing University, Taiwan
- Lin, Binshan, Louisiana State University in Shreveport, USA
- Nolten, Ralf, University of Bonn, Germany
- Oh, K. B., La Trobe University, Australia
- Omta, S.W.F., Wageningen University and Research Centre, Netherlands
- Ranjan, Jayanthi, Institute of Management Technology (IMT), India
- Spalanzani, Alain, University of Pierre Mendes-France (UPMF), France
- Sriboonchitta, Songsak, Chiang Mai University, Thailand
- Svensson, Göran, Kristiana University College, Norway
- Valenti, Alix, University of Houston Clear Lake, USA
- Wang, Eric T.G., National Central University, Taiwan
- Wang, Kung-Jeng, National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, Taiwan
- Wu, Desheng (Dash), University of Toronto, Canada
- Xie, Charlene, Harbin Institute of Technology Shenzhen, China
- Yu, Jiang, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
- Zailani, Suhaiza, University Sains Malaysia, Malaysia
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.