International Journal of Economics and Business Research
- Editor in Chief
- Prof. Demetri Kantarelis
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 8 issues per year
- CiteScore 0.4 (2019)
IJEBR addresses economics/business issues that are clearly applicable to private profit-making entities and/or to public policy institutions. It considers all aspects of economics and business, including those combining business and economics with other fields of inquiry. IJEBR, unlike its sister title, , does not require that authors write papers about the impact/implications of, "globalisation". Instead, it publishes papers with local, national, regional and international implications. IJEBR is sponsored by the .
Topics covered include
- Business studies, ethics
- Education issues, entrepreneurship, electronic markets
- Services, strategic alliances
- Behavioural and health economics
- Government regulation, taxation, law issues
- Financial markets, investment theories, banking
- International economics, FDI
- Economic development, system dynamics
- Environmental studies, urban issues, emerging markets
- Empirical studies, quantitative/experimental methods
The objective of IJEBR is to serve as a generator of ideas that apply to business and economics concerns in today's increasingly interdependent world. The outlet aims to inform, and motivate for action, scholars, and private and public practitioners. Additionally, IJEBR aims to serve as a means of enlightenment and a tool in the hands of economics and business educators all over the world as well as educated lay persons.
Academics, researchers, graduate students, practitioners and policy makers as well as educated lay persons.
IJEBR publishes original theoretical, empirical and experimental papers, review papers, case studies, and book reviews; occasionally, it publishes special issues on current fashionable themes in economics and/or business.
Editor in Chief
- Kantarelis, Demetri, Assumption College, USA
- Belak, Vinko, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Josifidis, Kosta, University of Novi Sad, Serbia
- Krivogorsky, Victoria, San Diego State University, USA
- Matsumoto, Yasumi, Waseda University, Japan
Editorial Board Members
- Ahmad, Moid Uddin, Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida, India
- Allen, David E., Edith Cowan University, Australia
- Asadoorian III, Malcolm O., Lynn University, USA
- Barac, Zeljana Aljinovic, University of Split, Croatia
- Bastan, Mahdi, University of Eyvanekey, Iran
- Beck, Charles E., University of Colorado, Colorado Springs, USA
- Bergami, Roberto, The University of South Bohemia, Czech Republic
- Borrmann, Jörg, University of Vienna, Austria
- Bradley, Lisa, University of Ulster, UK
- Coetzee, Johan, University of the Free State, South Africa
- Daskou, Sofia, Plymouth University , UK
- Efstathiades, Andreas, European University Cyprus, Cyprus
- Eibel-Spanyi, Katalin, Eastern Connecticut State University, USA
- Elkin, Graham, University of Otago, k0k Zealand
- Gentzoglanis, Anastassios, Université de Sherbrooke, Canada
- Gospodarek, Tadeusz, Walbrzych School of Management and Entrepreneurship, Poland
- Gupta, Ashish, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (Deemed to be University), India
- Gutierrez, Pedro J., Universidad de Valladolid, Spain
- Halicioglu, Ferda, University of Lincoln, UK
- Hart, Neil, University of k0k South Wales, Australia
- Jooste, Leonie, University of Wollongong in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Kolakovic, Marko, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Kónya, László, La Trobe University, Australia
- Laouisset, Djamel Eddine, Northeastern Institute of Technology, Algeria
- Leitão, Nuno Carlos, Escola Superior de Gestão e Tecnologia de Santarém, Portugal
- Maliki, Samir Baha-Eddine, University of Tlemcen, Algeria
- Malkawi, Bashar H., H.H. Dubai Ruler's Court, United Arab Emirates
- Michalski, Grzegorz, Wroclaw University of Economics, Poland
- Palmero, Carlos R., Universidad de Valladolid, Spain
- Peroni, Matteo, Lynn University, USA
- Pervan, Maja, University of Split, Croatia
- Piórkowska, Katarzyna, Wrocław University of Economics, Poland
- Potocan, Vojko, University of Maribor, Slovenia
- Prencipe, Antonio, University of Teramo, Italy
- Rao, Smriti, Assumption College, USA
- Rodosthenous, Nicos, CDA College Cyprus, Cyprus
- Selimoğlu, Seval, Anadolu University, Turkey
- Shim, Eunsup "Daniel", Sacred Heart University, USA
- Skvarciany, Viktorija, Vilnius Gediminas Technical University, Lithuania
- Tetik, Nilüfer, Akdeniz University, Turkey
- Thalassinos, E.I., University of Piraeus, Greece
- Verdoliva, Vincenzo, University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy
- Villanueva, Emiliano C., Eastern Connecticut State University, USA
- Warin, Thierry, SKEMA Business School, USA
- Williamson, Oliver E., University of California Berkeley, USA
- Zanca, Nürşen A., University of the Incarnate Word, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
The language of health and wealth
21 October, 2020
What impact does a person's proficiency in English as a second language have on their health and economic integration when they settle in the USA? That's the sensitive issue addressed in new research published in the International Journal of Economics and Business Research [...]